المؤتمر الجيولوجي الدولي الثاني عشر
03 فبراير 2018
The Saudi Geological Survey and the Saudi Society of Geosciences invite geoscientists and experts from Arab and foreign countries to participate in the 12th International Geoscience Conference that will be held from 04-07, February 2018 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The main objective of this meeting is to advance knowledge and cooperation in Earth Sciences across the Arabian region to facilitate research in emerging fields, to build strong links between academia, industry and eco/geo/archeological tourism and to foster long-term sustainable development of the Arab region.
The conference will include oral and poster presentations, panel discussions, and special lectures by invited Keynote speakers. An exhibition featuring local and international companies and institutions provides opportunities to showcase latest developments, activities and products and to engage in future collaborations.
- Geology of the Arabian Plate: Formation, Tectonics, Structure
- Sedimentary Basins and Petroleum Systems
- Geophysics and Seismology: from Imaging to Interpretation
- Mineral Resource and Mining Geology: from Exploration to Exploitation
- Environmental & Engineering Geology
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Geohazards of Arabia: Mapping, Quantification, Mitigation
- Unlocking Geothermal Potential of Arabia: from Mapping to Development
- Coastal and Marine Environments of the Red Sea
- Geo-Tourism in Saudi Arabia: Geo-heritage, Archeological sites, Geo-parks